PressRoom: The web 2.0 way to manage your public relations
PressRoom is an easy to use tool which publishes your news message in an optimised form for bloggers, social networks, social bookmarking sites search engines and news aggregators.
Watch the Why PressRoom Video
How PressRoom fits in with your PR process
- Step 1
- Complete the Social Media Release template with headline, summary, body, key facts, quotations, links and contacts.
- Step 2
- Upload relevant photos and videos which will automatically be distributed to flickr and YouTube.
- Step 3
- PressRoom optimises your release for the web and automatically generates detailed meta-data.
- Step 4
- Publish news release; PressRoom automatically informs the most popular search engines and news aggregators.
Watch the Process Video
- Step 5
- Export the content of the social media release to your email marketing system or use in conjunction with Ackura MessageSender.
- Step 6
- Track engagement with the news release by monitoring PressRoom dashboard.
- Step 7
- Understand and participate in the conversation.
- Protected login
- Multiple client PressRooms facility
- Managed news aggregator feeds
- Managed semantic web content
- Managed search engine optimisation
- Flexible pricing based on number of clients
- Telephone support and service support with news release optimisation, video distribution, customised branding
Take the Tour
Choose from the videos below to see how simple PressRoom is to use. Guided by a social media expert you will learn how to Edit Your Company Details, Add contacts and create a press release.
Find Out More
For more information on PressRoom email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Jon Keefe on +44 161 429 1497 to arrange an online demo.
Alternatively, download the PressRoom brochure.